DON’T FIND A JOB, FIND A MISSION
We are a small company, but we think big, and we think differently. Our mission is to go beyond being future-ready by creating innovative solutions that will define the future. From our agile business model to research and development projects on the latest disruptive technologies, SHAVIK’s work makes a positive impact on both businesses and lives.SHAVIK is growing fast and the future is bright for our team. In 2019 we aim to:
- Join the top 50 BEST COMPANIES to work*
- Join the top 50 FASTEST GROWING companies*
- Become the ‘go-to’ place for the latest research methods and innovation in software development
- Achieve the best implementation of “true” agile methodologies WITH a remote team
We are proud of our world-class team, and to keep up with the demand for our innovative software solutions, SHAVIK is seeking talented new team members to fuel our rapid growth.
Why join SHAVIK?
Training and Development
Giving Back to the Community
THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO THINK THEY CAN CHANGE THE WORLD ARE THE ONES WHO DO
Is SHAVIK right for you?
We aren’t looking for just anyone: we are looking for the right people. SHAVIK is right for you if:
- You love a challenge: Innovation never comes from staying comfortable. SHAVIK challenges our team to strive for excellence, and we take on the toughest technological projects with confidence and enthusiasm.
- You’re a creative problem-solver: You think big and think differently to solve complex problems with software.
- You put the client first: You take a consultative approach, listening to and understanding the client’s needs and delivering the right solution for them.
- You’re a team player: You produce great work as part of a team, supporting others’ ideas and collaborating to extend yours to their full potential.
- You’re an entrepreneurial thinker: You seek and seize opportunities for growth and innovation in your field with enthusiasm.
Current opportunities to join SHAVIK family!
Please visit below link for further details and to apply.
• Scrum Master responsibilities
• Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects
• Manage project budget and resource allocation.
• Set and meet realistic deadlines. Forecasts changes and communicate current and projected issues.
• Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
• Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty
• Ability to be flexible & adaptable to meet changing priorities or circumstances
• Drive for results
• Problem solving ability
• Work in a highly flexible environment focused on RESULTS Qualifications:
• Bachelors or Masters in information technology.
• At least 5 years as Project Manager managing a team of 20+ in 1 project(Mandatory)
• At least 2 years as Scrum Master with a team of 20+ in 1 project (Mandatory)
• Experience with Microservices architecture and division of modules (Mandatory)
• Ability to speak to architects and developers at technical level. (Mandatory)
• Having Real-estate domain knowledge is beneficial
• Recognise problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent. Evaluates alternatives and finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
• Prioritise own and team’s work. Anticipates consequences of actions, potential problems, or opportunities for change.
• Experience working in complex projects
• Certifications are highly regarded
• Makes decisions and takes timely independent action in pursuit of priorities.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply, please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
SHAVIK aims to forge and maintain long-term relationships with all our current and former clients and team members. As part of our alumni, we’ll not only stay in touch with updates; you’ll also receive invites to be part of special Alumni events. These include:
- SHAVIK R&D Projects
- Learning workshops
- Friendly catch ups for social drinks
- Annual get-togethers, and more.